Book Release Update
Did I say Nov 1st? …I meant Dec. 1st:) …or rather, they did. Argh! It’s a bit frustrating but it’ll be worth the wait, I know. International shipping can be slow when it’s in the kind of bulk that’s going to distributors. Thank you all for your patience!
Book Release moved to Nov 1st
Book Release Sept 1st
The book is less than a month from dropping (Sept. 1) and it’s now available for preorder from all kinds of places like Amazon and Chapters/Indigo. How awesome is that?
Book Release Coming Soon
Book release impending! Stay tuned for more specifics!
I have a new website up and running. It’s super clean and I love it – A huge thank you to my web designer Kevin.
- @dpakman 2things; a) you rock, and b) don’t just consider Kamala’a “handicap” from male POV... more looking at how… https://t.co/QHem3ap3Gk12 days ago
- @secupp Why did Rand Paul get tested if he had no symptoms and no known exposure? good he found out but breaks 'rul… https://t.co/BfVhcnHEJn213 days ago
- @FareedZakaria @CNN Totally delusional. Americans love to imagine their electoral system is the envy of the world b… https://t.co/f3fgOR065l325 days ago
- @FareedZakaria No to billionaire guests who happen to be amateur historians... experts please325 days ago
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture: Stop the Mass Slaughter of Wild Pigs https://t.co/0gYaIXU2mt via @CdnChangeover a year ago
- @22_Minutes @22_Minutes FedX refuses to disavow NRA and does huge business in Canada. MEC sells AR15s AND winter co… https://t.co/droAGptX16over a year ago
- @RuffsStuffBlog Thank you big guy, I hope you like it:) Xoover a year ago
- @ChiRubbermen Thanks so very much! Much Love back at you Guys!over a year ago
- Rubber & Latex & Everything Nice - https://t.co/QWAG4JzGKn via @hesaidmagover a year ago
- In the Advocate https://t.co/kc8Y5JCUTp https://t.co/htOnaaK7bOover a year ago